How do I export emails from a PST file?
You need to open the PST file in Outlook before running OlMail Exporter.
- In Outlook, select File->Open->Open Outlook Data File (for Outlook 2010)/Outlook Data File... (for Outlook 2007).
- Select the PST file and click Open.
- Open OlMail Exporter, select the desired folders to export.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the export process.
Is it possible to open an attachment in OlMail Reader?
Yes, provided your device has the application that supports the file format.
Can I edit an attachment?
Yes, however you must save the file as a different filename to save changes.
Do I need an Internet connection to read emails?
All emails can be read offline except external websites' image links.
Are there any limit on the PST file size?
Although there is no limit to the size of the PST file, please keep in mind of the following limitations:
- OlMail Exporter supports up to 65000 attachments in each email folder
- Please ensure your Android device has enough storage space to store the generated database and attachments (if exported)
How many PST files are supported?
There is no limit on the number of pst files as long as you can open them in Outlook before running OlMail Exporter.
Why are some emails not exported in a folder?
The PST file may be corrupted even though Outlook does not report any problems. Please follow the steps under the section "Inbox Repair tool (scanpst.exe)" in the Microsoft help page to scan and repair the file.