Registered users are allowed to download these files and apply them to your full version of the application. However, you are not authorized to re-distribute these files to anyone else.
- Download the file under the Setup Install column.
- Unzip the setup file using a zip application such as 7-Zip.
- Make sure Desktop TimeBiller is not running.
- Double click on dTimeBillerFulls.exe to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted for the password during installation.
- Desktop TimeBiller 3.5 does not synchronize data with TimeBiller Windows Mobile version.
- Desktop TimeBiller 3.5 cannot restore backup files created by Desktop TimeBiller 3.1.
- Archive and backup file formats have changed in version 3.5.